Sunday, December 18, 2011

Connect to Windows PC from your Iphone

I always wondered if there were any softwares which enabled me to connect to my windows pc from my iphone,I know they are but was too lazy to serch untill today,i found this free app in the market by Wyse Technology which uses vnc viewer as the backend protocol to connect to your pc at home from your iphone and also from android,just make sure to instll the approriate client on your pc and phone.

I downloaded the software from the below site

http://www.wyse.com/products/software/pocketcloud/index.asp

and there it is you can rdp to lot more than just your PC......

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimkay Ohara said...

Your post about connecting to a Windows PC from an iPhone using Wyse Technology's software is very informative. It's a great example of how technology simplifies remote access. Similarly, for those interested in the simplicity and elegance of fine jewelry, engagement rings Perth offers a beautiful selection that combines technological precision with aesthetic appeal.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home